4 posts • joined Monday 24th October 2011 19:05 GMT
Longest street in the world?? - - I think not!
"...approximately 200 kilometres to the west of Mount Isa and its main street is actually the highway, making it the longest street in the world,” PIFFLE!!!
Younge Street, running north from the shore of Lake Ontario, through Toronto and into Northern Ontario is 1,896km long. For the apparantly maths-challenged in that little town in Aus: 1,896>200
Where's the Hero2 HD?
http://www.reghardware.com/Design/graphics/icons/comment/fail_32.pngSeems to me that any round-up of ruggedized digital cameras is just a little silly without inclusion of the Hero2. That camera is pretty much the defacto standard for use by skiers, motocrossers, car racers, BMXers, rock climbers, snow & skate boarders, snorklers, sky divers, 200mph motorcycle motorway nutjobs, etc., etc.
It's like a fondleslab roundup without an iPad.
We shut down roads for really IMPORTANT over-wide loads.
Those Aussies shut down roads for piddly little things like houses.
When we shut down a road here in Canuckistan, it's for something really important: BEER VATS!!!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market