4 posts • joined Monday 24th October 2011 19:05 GMT
Longest street in the world?? - - I think not!
"...approximately 200 kilometres to the west of Mount Isa and its main street is actually the highway, making it the longest street in the world,” PIFFLE!!!
Younge Street, running north from the shore of Lake Ontario, through Toronto and into Northern Ontario is 1,896km long. For the apparantly maths-challenged in that little town in Aus: 1,896>200
Where's the Hero2 HD?
http://www.reghardware.com/Design/graphics/icons/comment/fail_32.pngSeems to me that any round-up of ruggedized digital cameras is just a little silly without inclusion of the Hero2. That camera is pretty much the defacto standard for use by skiers, motocrossers, car racers, BMXers, rock climbers, snow & skate boarders, snorklers, sky divers, 200mph motorcycle motorway nutjobs, etc., etc.
It's like a fondleslab roundup without an iPad.
We shut down roads for really IMPORTANT over-wide loads.
Those Aussies shut down roads for piddly little things like houses.
When we shut down a road here in Canuckistan, it's for something really important: BEER VATS!!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination