1 post • joined 22 Oct 2011
Make em pay!
If the rights holders are so keen on blocking pirate websites, then they should pay for the implementation and maintenance of the systems used to do this.
After all is said and done, the only one's benefiting from this are the rights holders, not the ISP or it's customers.
I bet they would not be so keen if that were to happen.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners