1 post • joined 22 Oct 2011
Make em pay!
If the rights holders are so keen on blocking pirate websites, then they should pay for the implementation and maintenance of the systems used to do this.
After all is said and done, the only one's benefiting from this are the rights holders, not the ISP or it's customers.
I bet they would not be so keen if that were to happen.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests