1 post • joined 22 Oct 2011
Make em pay!
If the rights holders are so keen on blocking pirate websites, then they should pay for the implementation and maintenance of the systems used to do this.
After all is said and done, the only one's benefiting from this are the rights holders, not the ISP or it's customers.
I bet they would not be so keen if that were to happen.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS