1 post • joined 22 Oct 2011
Make em pay!
If the rights holders are so keen on blocking pirate websites, then they should pay for the implementation and maintenance of the systems used to do this.
After all is said and done, the only one's benefiting from this are the rights holders, not the ISP or it's customers.
I bet they would not be so keen if that were to happen.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR