5 posts • joined 18 Oct 2011
Re: Channel 4 programme last night
*looking at the giant stones* ... "And what do you call it?"
Re: NASA - missing a trick here !
Well the first turn was an angle, but the second was clearly a rounded corner.
I'd imagine a positive from this would at least be that they'll hopefully be investing the few dollars that they have in their own people, rather than that money going directly into some foreign software company's coffers.
Google Wireless Infrastructure
"At least not until Apple, Google et al own national wireless infrastructures of their own. "
Maybe that's why Google's been mapping everyone's WLAN?
Damage to the electric car
... was "not terminal".
Positively funny stuff.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers