5 posts • joined 18 Oct 2011
Re: Channel 4 programme last night
*looking at the giant stones* ... "And what do you call it?"
Re: NASA - missing a trick here !
Well the first turn was an angle, but the second was clearly a rounded corner.
I'd imagine a positive from this would at least be that they'll hopefully be investing the few dollars that they have in their own people, rather than that money going directly into some foreign software company's coffers.
Google Wireless Infrastructure
"At least not until Apple, Google et al own national wireless infrastructures of their own. "
Maybe that's why Google's been mapping everyone's WLAN?
Damage to the electric car
... was "not terminal".
Positively funny stuff.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL