4 posts • joined 17 Oct 2011
Um don't forget that they accessed people's address books. Unfortunately, this has happened to ONE person I know. I wonder why all these security things are happening in April? FOOLS? OH yes XP is no longer getting updates. My conspiracy theory and I have a right to it.
I second OTRS. I have used kace, altiris and desktop authority in the past. There are also mobile apps as well. All your requirements will be meet including a customer portal. I believe there is an appliance version as well.
One time a fellow system admin left his computer unlocked. So I took it upon myself to upgrade his computer from Windows XP. I downloaded an executable but can't remember if I just ran it or set it as the shell. It had a brilliant word processor and an amazing thing called the web. Funny thing, took him ages trying to get out of it. I finally terminated it because I vaguely remember my life being threatened.
Thank you and goodbye consumers.
Blackberry needs to refocus on the corporate market. Consumers are too fickle and cannot recognize real value. If you think blackberries only do email and security then you or your admin is not doing a proper job. A blackberry provides local intranet access which translates to file share access, intranet web access, remote server management, customized java apps that can be pushed and not having to be published in some app store among other things without requiring a user to set up VPN access. All while reducing the number of attack vectors to your company. And lets forget a smartphone with a decent battery life and keyboard. It is fit for purpose.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp