9 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
I wouldn't want to
examine the prior art.
Isn't bebo based in San Francisco, how is it any of the uk's police's business what he writes on there.
I think you'll find that 02's t&c's exclude laptop use anyway.
The iPhone has yet to be released in the EU so no law has yet been broken within their jurisdiction.
All your groups
are belong to facebook
Mr Bean to be the pit of British comedy, does that count?
stu-pid daily mail
"even if statutorily confined to adults, would be unacceptable to the public,"
for public read tabloid editors out for headlines
Oval or track ......
it's all rubbish, if I wanted to watch some traffic for two hours on a Sunday afternoon I could go and sit in the road.
$ to £ conversion again
Well nearly amazon.com has it at $386.38. Would the UK consumers in the room please bend over.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE