9 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
I wouldn't want to
examine the prior art.
Isn't bebo based in San Francisco, how is it any of the uk's police's business what he writes on there.
I think you'll find that 02's t&c's exclude laptop use anyway.
The iPhone has yet to be released in the EU so no law has yet been broken within their jurisdiction.
All your groups
are belong to facebook
Mr Bean to be the pit of British comedy, does that count?
stu-pid daily mail
"even if statutorily confined to adults, would be unacceptable to the public,"
for public read tabloid editors out for headlines
Oval or track ......
it's all rubbish, if I wanted to watch some traffic for two hours on a Sunday afternoon I could go and sit in the road.
$ to £ conversion again
Well nearly amazon.com has it at $386.38. Would the UK consumers in the room please bend over.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...