9 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
I wouldn't want to
examine the prior art.
Isn't bebo based in San Francisco, how is it any of the uk's police's business what he writes on there.
I think you'll find that 02's t&c's exclude laptop use anyway.
The iPhone has yet to be released in the EU so no law has yet been broken within their jurisdiction.
All your groups
are belong to facebook
Mr Bean to be the pit of British comedy, does that count?
stu-pid daily mail
"even if statutorily confined to adults, would be unacceptable to the public,"
for public read tabloid editors out for headlines
Oval or track ......
it's all rubbish, if I wanted to watch some traffic for two hours on a Sunday afternoon I could go and sit in the road.
$ to £ conversion again
Well nearly amazon.com has it at $386.38. Would the UK consumers in the room please bend over.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby