5 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Blind leading the blind?
While driving last night, I noticed the sign in question with a plate under it saying "Blind people". I initially wondered whether the blind would be similarly offended  at the sight of the sign, before realising the fundamental flaw in that idea.
 Actually, it's not the elderly being offended, it's some 26 year old being offended on behalf of the elderly
And more tunes...
"Firestarter" by The Prodigy
"Burn baby burn" by Hudson-Ford
Surely there's a good case for putting anyone who's sad enough to wear a FCUK T-shirt out of their and everybody else's misery?
On the twin subjects of fucking and Tomorrow's World, did anyone else notice that every article presented by Judith Hann involved babies? I think that did for TW. If only the Beeb would bring TW back with Jonathan Hare as the main presenter...
It's nice to see that Tre off The Apprentice has found a job to suit his skills.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK