1 post • joined Thursday 13th October 2011 10:48 GMT
Very sad news
And unfortunately hardly any media coverage unlike the hype over a certain turtle-necked jumper wearer who died last week. (I'm looking at you BBC News).
Yeah, yeah, Apple made nice shiny things but without Dennis' work none of it would have existed.
So let's raise a glass to Dennis, thank you for giving us UNIX and C.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers