1 post • joined 12 Oct 2011
Fully agree. It takes about 15 minutes to pull together (see my example below)
I was looking for the cheapest and shortest contract. In the end I pre-ordered last Friday with Vodafone
12 month contract
£36 per month
300m/unlimited texts/500MB data
£59 rebate on the November bill
TCO - £772
I also am tracking to get another £40 QuidCo which should bring the TCO to £732.
Comparing plans around the £30 to £35, the TCO for the other providers were 3 - £915 (One Plan, 24 months, £105 QuidCo), Orange £1014 (£31 pm, 24 months), T-Mobile - £1005 (£31pm, 24 months). O2 is the second cheapest @ £793 (£31pm + £6pm for 500MB data, no QuidCo).
Hope that helps anyone looking to buy.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro