2 posts • joined Wednesday 12th October 2011 11:27 GMT
I look to my right and see one of my most beloved books "Rogue Leaders - The Story of LucasArts" and think this would be an appropriate time to re-live their formative glories over some wine this weekend... <sigh>
Plan details seem to have changed a bit
When I checked the Vodafone website on Monday, it said that contract plans of more than £40 a month would have 25MB a day of European data roaming for free - I thought great, the £41 a month 18-month plan would be useful as I travel to Europe a fair bit. When I look today, the "Data Abroad" footnote now says its only valid for plans of 1200 monthly minutes or more (in my case, that would be the £51 a month plan) - so overall I will actually LOSE with the new pricing!
Anyone else spot this or any other subtle changes?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones