2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2011
I look to my right and see one of my most beloved books "Rogue Leaders - The Story of LucasArts" and think this would be an appropriate time to re-live their formative glories over some wine this weekend... <sigh>
Plan details seem to have changed a bit
When I checked the Vodafone website on Monday, it said that contract plans of more than £40 a month would have 25MB a day of European data roaming for free - I thought great, the £41 a month 18-month plan would be useful as I travel to Europe a fair bit. When I look today, the "Data Abroad" footnote now says its only valid for plans of 1200 monthly minutes or more (in my case, that would be the £51 a month plan) - so overall I will actually LOSE with the new pricing!
Anyone else spot this or any other subtle changes?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft