4 posts • joined 12 Oct 2011
Got a bit buried in the dust over the years, but ......
Enough already ....
I didn't know HOW naive I was .... thanks for all the replies - I did have the whole thing A about T
Can anyone explain why the experiment doesn't use a fibre optic loop so that the neutrinos can be received by the same facility as send them out in the first place. This would reduce the complexity of the experiment removing time anomalies (or have I missed something in my naive knowledge of physics).
If you are in Adelaide visit RiAus (Royal Institution Australia) at the Science Exchange, where the solar challenge 'Mission Control' will be hosted. Visit the web site at http://riaus.org.au/programs-and-events/veolia-world-solar-challenge-outreach-program/ for more information and map to find the Science Exchange.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor