4 posts • joined 12 Oct 2011
Got a bit buried in the dust over the years, but ......
Enough already ....
I didn't know HOW naive I was .... thanks for all the replies - I did have the whole thing A about T
Can anyone explain why the experiment doesn't use a fibre optic loop so that the neutrinos can be received by the same facility as send them out in the first place. This would reduce the complexity of the experiment removing time anomalies (or have I missed something in my naive knowledge of physics).
If you are in Adelaide visit RiAus (Royal Institution Australia) at the Science Exchange, where the solar challenge 'Mission Control' will be hosted. Visit the web site at http://riaus.org.au/programs-and-events/veolia-world-solar-challenge-outreach-program/ for more information and map to find the Science Exchange.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...