1 post • joined 8 Oct 2011
I have a "Dual" brand freeview PVR that cost me £80 from Asda 5 years ago.
It has a full-width program guide with NO ADVERTS and a handy vertical red bar that tells me at a glance what is just about to start/finish, plus a thumbnail description of the program I am flicking past.
SONY/PANASONIC et al - pay attention to this.
I am ready to buy a freeview HD recorder.
I want it to be at least as slick as the Turkish PVR that sits under my Japanese telly.
I haven't bought a Radio Times in 25 years.The obtrusive ad on the left-hand third of my screen is not *ever* going to coax me to change my mind!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize