4 posts • joined 7 Oct 2011
Maintain contact using rocket mass
Re: the cordless phone. It rests in a cradle, charging away using only it's own mass to maintain contact and require no extra force to escape. Position simple contacts at the point the rocket rests most force on the launch platform.
Altitude Launch Ignition Control Engine
Not the first..
For video content delivery in mobile apps there's been an IDE for the marketing guys to go mad with since last year from KIT digital. All drag and drop nonsense like this producing applications that are probably quite similar, but hey! I use a word processor and haven't used a typesetter and design house for simple print requirements in a long time. I don't believe it's reduced the number of designers. If anything there are more, based on Apple sales figures. As companies start simple and then realize they need to differentiate themselves from their competitors with a more complex app.
IANA has a plan
I don't blame him for folding the service. He was already planning to retire, has run the service for free which many commercial companies have used extensively for commercial purposes, and he probably doesn't want the hassle of a long complicated court case when he could just turn it off and retire. It was his announcement of retirement which led to the IANA plan.
It is the likes on Red at who should look to back him at this time... if help is wanted.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base