1 post • joined 5 Oct 2011
OK, so it suffers from the European ear protection disease. But what exactly is the sound level it puts out? An early Apple iSnot Nanu (G2) delivered a measly 2.5 milliwatts into my 32 ohm earbuds while a cheapo Korean MP3 player blasted 25 mW into them. I want a milliwatt figure, not just "weak sound level".
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs