1 post • joined 4 Oct 2011
Forget it! These guys will promise the earth and completely under-deliver!
These guys couldnt deliver a pizzabox let alone a fully functional platform!
I have worked with these guys and they make John Wayne look like a pro!
Because the chi-noisy's are involved then its a case of whatever you wanna hear, they will tell you. You have to "create" a roadmap for them - they wont have one, beyond 6 months and organisation! lmao! They couldnt organise a p1ss up at the proverbial brewery!
Nope. Steer well clear and choose a vendor you can trust and who has successfully delivered. People with no integrity and a hopeless track record, are best avoided if you wanna keep your job.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders