2 posts • joined 4 Oct 2011
They are gonna send a new one though...
From the confirmation page - "Apple will send you a box with shipping instructions to mail your iPod nano to us. Apple will then send you a replacement iPod."
Mine is in a bad way after I drove over it accidentally, kind Apple are now going to breathe new life into its wings.
Make it even better
Why don't they add an Ethernet port? This thing would be cooking on gas then......can any of you guys recommend something like this with Ethernet?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?