2 posts • joined 4 Oct 2011
They are gonna send a new one though...
From the confirmation page - "Apple will send you a box with shipping instructions to mail your iPod nano to us. Apple will then send you a replacement iPod."
Mine is in a bad way after I drove over it accidentally, kind Apple are now going to breathe new life into its wings.
Make it even better
Why don't they add an Ethernet port? This thing would be cooking on gas then......can any of you guys recommend something like this with Ethernet?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't