2 posts • joined 4 Oct 2011
They are gonna send a new one though...
From the confirmation page - "Apple will send you a box with shipping instructions to mail your iPod nano to us. Apple will then send you a replacement iPod."
Mine is in a bad way after I drove over it accidentally, kind Apple are now going to breathe new life into its wings.
Make it even better
Why don't they add an Ethernet port? This thing would be cooking on gas then......can any of you guys recommend something like this with Ethernet?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion