2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Actually the French for bigwig is "grosse legume" - see above for translation. Rather more colourful I think.
Yes they have thank you
I work for a large internet company, Nexox, not AOL but someone of that ilk and I can assure you that everyone within the company and at the call centres is well aware of issues with phishing and spam. I know large companies get a bad wrap (and it's kind of deserved in AOL's case), but we are not all staffed by morons...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search