2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Actually the French for bigwig is "grosse legume" - see above for translation. Rather more colourful I think.
Yes they have thank you
I work for a large internet company, Nexox, not AOL but someone of that ilk and I can assure you that everyone within the company and at the call centres is well aware of issues with phishing and spam. I know large companies get a bad wrap (and it's kind of deserved in AOL's case), but we are not all staffed by morons...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great