2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Actually the French for bigwig is "grosse legume" - see above for translation. Rather more colourful I think.
Yes they have thank you
I work for a large internet company, Nexox, not AOL but someone of that ilk and I can assure you that everyone within the company and at the call centres is well aware of issues with phishing and spam. I know large companies get a bad wrap (and it's kind of deserved in AOL's case), but we are not all staffed by morons...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series