2 posts • joined Wednesday 28th September 2011 14:51 GMT
Double capacity from 4 petabytes to 16 petabytes. Shouldn't that be from 4 to 8pb?
Will be interesting to see how many SSD's you require to get 1mil OPs as some consumer SSD's (standard format not PCI-e) are rated for up to 85,000 - the key words being rated and up to. Will also be nice to see what size of SSD's they offer and if they can make the price any more competitive than the current pricing for the SSD's used.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?