2 posts • joined 28 Sep 2011
Double capacity from 4 petabytes to 16 petabytes. Shouldn't that be from 4 to 8pb?
Will be interesting to see how many SSD's you require to get 1mil OPs as some consumer SSD's (standard format not PCI-e) are rated for up to 85,000 - the key words being rated and up to. Will also be nice to see what size of SSD's they offer and if they can make the price any more competitive than the current pricing for the SSD's used.
...and this from a company that cannot provide Reverse DNS on a _business_ service...
No thank you.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!