6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2011
I thing you miscomprehend...
“We are actively working on FTTN and HFC" does not suggest in any way they are working on FTTP products.
Unless TPG might connect to you... If so then you will go straight to the front of the queue.
Re: I would love to be able to pay
It is hardly a guarentee that it will remain free, especially given the LNP policy prior to the election.
The claimed speeds may be impressive, but what will the contention rates be when everyone has to use cable?
Bit late to become concerned...
Strange how so few in the media were concerned about these many problems before. We should have known the answers to these questions before the election
It's embarrassing to have someone representing Australia who can spout this sort of nonsense to people who may have been considering investing in Australia.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes