6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2011
I thing you miscomprehend...
“We are actively working on FTTN and HFC" does not suggest in any way they are working on FTTP products.
Unless TPG might connect to you... If so then you will go straight to the front of the queue.
Re: I would love to be able to pay
It is hardly a guarentee that it will remain free, especially given the LNP policy prior to the election.
The claimed speeds may be impressive, but what will the contention rates be when everyone has to use cable?
Bit late to become concerned...
Strange how so few in the media were concerned about these many problems before. We should have known the answers to these questions before the election
It's embarrassing to have someone representing Australia who can spout this sort of nonsense to people who may have been considering investing in Australia.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way