3 posts • joined 27 Sep 2011
The auto-landing technology for massive transport planes is not generally suited to the operating dynamics of your toothbrush, however demanding that particular toothbrush may be.
Highlander II, nah
Highlander II was just depressingly awful. Highlander Final ... whatever, was sheer torture.
I think the e-readers ought to be free
I bought a kindle almost a year ago. Since then they've replaced it twice due to defects, international shipping free both ways. Because I own this e-reader, I've spend hundreds of dollars on their books, many of which I mightn't have bought otherwise, but almost certainly not from them. And that's in less than the first year. And they all fit in my jacket pocket. It's a win-win.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops