3 posts • joined 27 Sep 2011
The auto-landing technology for massive transport planes is not generally suited to the operating dynamics of your toothbrush, however demanding that particular toothbrush may be.
Highlander II, nah
Highlander II was just depressingly awful. Highlander Final ... whatever, was sheer torture.
I think the e-readers ought to be free
I bought a kindle almost a year ago. Since then they've replaced it twice due to defects, international shipping free both ways. Because I own this e-reader, I've spend hundreds of dollars on their books, many of which I mightn't have bought otherwise, but almost certainly not from them. And that's in less than the first year. And they all fit in my jacket pocket. It's a win-win.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9