3 posts • joined 27 Sep 2011
The auto-landing technology for massive transport planes is not generally suited to the operating dynamics of your toothbrush, however demanding that particular toothbrush may be.
Highlander II, nah
Highlander II was just depressingly awful. Highlander Final ... whatever, was sheer torture.
I think the e-readers ought to be free
I bought a kindle almost a year ago. Since then they've replaced it twice due to defects, international shipping free both ways. Because I own this e-reader, I've spend hundreds of dollars on their books, many of which I mightn't have bought otherwise, but almost certainly not from them. And that's in less than the first year. And they all fit in my jacket pocket. It's a win-win.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE