2 posts • joined 27 Sep 2011
The UK one doesn't have adverts, quit ya whining!
Compare that to the US price for the one without adverts and it's not too bad.
Where is the Kindle Touch for UK however?
Isn't the optical circuitry going to be located in the cable end?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'