1 post • joined 26 Sep 2011
This story is not correct
This story gives the wrong impression. While TelstraClear does host the affected sites, the outage is nothing to do with TelstraClear or the hosting. In fact, we have offered the assistance of our experts if that would help speed the resolution.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015