2 posts • joined Monday 26th September 2011 14:36 GMT
Yes they are I am just waiting for my 3rd one to turn up for the office. IMO (and I can say this as I have owned both, the Byte-dock and the Hengedock) I find the Byte-dock of much better build quality and support my Macbook much better than the henge ever did. I will from now on always go for the Byte-dock as with the price drop (which I see has not been mentioned in the story on here) it is a much better option.
I own one
Let me tell you I have owned one of the first ones of these from the priority purchase scheme they ran. This dock does work with thunderbolt without and issue. I run my Thunderbolt display through it and then daisy chain it on to a RAID arrary and it works like a charm so it is not only for older MacBook Pro it work with the newest ones as well.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle