2 posts • joined 26 Sep 2011
Yes they are I am just waiting for my 3rd one to turn up for the office. IMO (and I can say this as I have owned both, the Byte-dock and the Hengedock) I find the Byte-dock of much better build quality and support my Macbook much better than the henge ever did. I will from now on always go for the Byte-dock as with the price drop (which I see has not been mentioned in the story on here) it is a much better option.
I own one
Let me tell you I have owned one of the first ones of these from the priority purchase scheme they ran. This dock does work with thunderbolt without and issue. I run my Thunderbolt display through it and then daisy chain it on to a RAID arrary and it works like a charm so it is not only for older MacBook Pro it work with the newest ones as well.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...