3 posts • joined 14 Jun 2007
CNet getting resume spam?
He might want to start getting some to replace all those Gamespot reviewers who will undoubtedly get fired for not giving a game an eight or higher.
All the major players have had their new iterations; they've all moved into what was previous the "next gen" quite some time ago, so can we stop using that term now?
It's not next gen any more, it's current Gen.
Next gen is the PS4, the XBox 3 (or whatever they call it) and whatever whimsical but initially stupid sounding name that Nintendo gives to their next console.
Mac fans ahoy!
Just waiting for the rabid Mac fanatics to blast you for saying that their favourite product isn't as flawless as we'd all like.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait