3 posts • joined 14 Jun 2007
CNet getting resume spam?
He might want to start getting some to replace all those Gamespot reviewers who will undoubtedly get fired for not giving a game an eight or higher.
All the major players have had their new iterations; they've all moved into what was previous the "next gen" quite some time ago, so can we stop using that term now?
It's not next gen any more, it's current Gen.
Next gen is the PS4, the XBox 3 (or whatever they call it) and whatever whimsical but initially stupid sounding name that Nintendo gives to their next console.
Mac fans ahoy!
Just waiting for the rabid Mac fanatics to blast you for saying that their favourite product isn't as flawless as we'd all like.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean