3 posts • joined 23 Sep 2011
"Why would I make any more, when everybody yells at you all the time and says what a terrible person you are?"
Or you could try not being a terrible person. That might also work.
"You might also like"
It's a great match making site.
Search for something you'd like, then click on an IP address and the site lists other files that IP has downloaded.
So in essence "People who have downloaded <foo> have also downloaded <bar> <baz> and <quux>"
So that's why I was seeing Mafia wars
Some of my relatives play Mafia wars all the time but thoughtfully they have decided to not share their MW activities on their public feed. Except now with the ticker, I'm seeing the damn things anyway...
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack