3 posts • joined 23 Sep 2011
"Why would I make any more, when everybody yells at you all the time and says what a terrible person you are?"
Or you could try not being a terrible person. That might also work.
"You might also like"
It's a great match making site.
Search for something you'd like, then click on an IP address and the site lists other files that IP has downloaded.
So in essence "People who have downloaded <foo> have also downloaded <bar> <baz> and <quux>"
So that's why I was seeing Mafia wars
Some of my relatives play Mafia wars all the time but thoughtfully they have decided to not share their MW activities on their public feed. Except now with the ticker, I'm seeing the damn things anyway...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft