3 posts • joined 23 Sep 2011
"Why would I make any more, when everybody yells at you all the time and says what a terrible person you are?"
Or you could try not being a terrible person. That might also work.
"You might also like"
It's a great match making site.
Search for something you'd like, then click on an IP address and the site lists other files that IP has downloaded.
So in essence "People who have downloaded <foo> have also downloaded <bar> <baz> and <quux>"
So that's why I was seeing Mafia wars
Some of my relatives play Mafia wars all the time but thoughtfully they have decided to not share their MW activities on their public feed. Except now with the ticker, I'm seeing the damn things anyway...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp