1 post • joined 22 Sep 2011
Boundary Commission for Scotland
Thanks for the coverage of the Guardian Computing story about the Boundary Commission for Scotland’s intention to distribute a shape file of its Initial Proposals for constituencies when these are published on 13 October.
However, your headline is grossly misleading. We will be publishing PDFs as well as distributing a shape file. For many of those interested in the review, PDF remains a very valuable and easy-to-use tool for viewing a map of our Proposals.
Secretary, Boundary Commission for Scotland
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks