1 post • joined 20 Sep 2011
One Petabyte in a Rack Powered by Nexenta’s Nexentastor ZFS file system implementation!
Aberdeen built a system using Nexentastor ZFS file system implementation called the Petarack, over a full petabyte of managed SAN storage in a single 42U rack. It was also on display at VMworld and ran seamlessly thanks to Nexentastor; and compared to EMC's and NetApps million dollar price tags; it's priced at $495K.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders