3 posts • joined 14 Jun 2007
This sounds familiar...
"oh", "ee" and "oo"
I am suspicious these are Witch Doctors. Next he'll be learning "ah", "ting tang" and "walla walla bing bang".
Who said that the universe is infinitely big?
"Artists have experienced non-local space all along, we just can't prove it"
No, definitely not crazy, not at all.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball