3 posts • joined 20 Sep 2011
Still my number one
STILL the daddy. I love this game - I remember the first time I saw it, on a french exchange in '86. After that I used to pump my dinner money into the machine in the bus-station cafe after school. Dont want to think about what it cost to get there - my best time was 5:09 in ending B. (left, right, left,, left). Not that its stuck in my brain or anything...
Outrun - my longest standing arcade love. Beer, 'cause I am toasting outrun.
Deployed units ?
I bet in real terms they are way ahead now. Dont forget a lot of people are on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th xbox360 base unit. wasnt it 40% rate of failure or something ?
Having said that - how many PS3s are just blu-ray players ? Swings n roundabouts. Horses n courses...
Here here. Best article I have read for along time - truly excellent !
Paris - 'cause its all beyond me...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun