5 posts • joined Thursday 15th September 2011 13:18 GMT
So BE* are still the best?
Or can I really shift 4TB p/m over BT's "really we mean it this time promise we wont change the small print 1 month into your 18 month contract" offer?
Regardless of throttling, the only big name ISP I'd consider for fibre would be Sky. BT have burned me one too many times.
How surprising - the single company with the biggest percentage of under-the-tree goodies also has the biggest percentage of return searches.
Seriously - how is basic maths newsworthy?
You've clearly never used WinPho 7 then, Android is far more sluggish.
20 years from now it'll be the de facto stance to bash Apple; move on with the times. 2011 Microsoft are nothing like the 1991 Microsoft.
Had they branded it something different....
.... Like "Zune Phone" ?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?