2 posts • joined 13 Sep 2011
My thoughts exactly. The odd numbers sound fishy to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of their numbers were adjusted to suit the desired results. Symantec, care to explain?
Based on the announcement, the headline really should be "Google to optimize Android for Intel chips."
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders