9 posts • joined Tuesday 13th September 2011 15:26 GMT
All bets are on
Who wants to place a £10 bet that SP1 for Windows 8 allows you to turn off Metro and reinstate the Start button?
What some people will do to get a-"head" in the game......dahhh dum....tishhhhhh
Thank you, i'm here all week. Please tip your waitress.
Google is my friend
Just took your advice and used Google to find an image of Cecilia. All I can say is fair play to the guy. Theres a fantastic headshot (bad choice of words I know) to be found.
Raises his hand. OMG ewwww at most of the reps I get to meet, although there is this one rep..........
I think it's about time I reviewed my Oracle licensing. Anotne got her number?
So where are you putting......
The cup holders? We all know SEALS like a Starbucks!
Does that mean they'd have SEALNAV? Could just imagine it now. "You have reached your destination" would take on a whole new meaning.
Aircraft Carrier as a unit of measurement
I thought that aircraft carrier as a unit of measurement was de-commisioned along with anything else with 'aircraft carrier' in the title for us Brits?
A version between that can tell the difference between rubbish and what fell
I already have one of those, it's called a wife. Comes complete without sarcastic comment, often lacks suction and is known to moan a bit.....but otherwise reliable.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?