5 posts • joined Tuesday 13th September 2011 13:32 GMT
This very publication should nullify it
I haven't looked back, but I'm certain I remember reading *years* ago on El Reg some article about fuel cells and how people want to use them to replace batteries in things like mobiles. (Probably several such articles, TBH.)
Whoever wants prior art, throw El Reg into the Wayback Machine.
"just starting to look at businesses"?
SInce when was Zimbra doing anything *but* looking at businesses?
I'm sure the tech press will ignore this, but Facebook's "Holy Grail" is not a new idea; in fact, it's quite possible they took the idea straight from Tomahawk ( http://gettomahawk.com ).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support