5 posts • joined 13 Sep 2011
This very publication should nullify it
I haven't looked back, but I'm certain I remember reading *years* ago on El Reg some article about fuel cells and how people want to use them to replace batteries in things like mobiles. (Probably several such articles, TBH.)
Whoever wants prior art, throw El Reg into the Wayback Machine.
Welcome to 1988
Their protest is about 23 years too late. But what can you expect from PETA.
AMQP isn't financial only
It's a messaging system standard used by various message buses...it's not limited to the financial sector.
"just starting to look at businesses"?
SInce when was Zimbra doing anything *but* looking at businesses?
I'm sure the tech press will ignore this, but Facebook's "Holy Grail" is not a new idea; in fact, it's quite possible they took the idea straight from Tomahawk ( http://gettomahawk.com ).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great