1 post • joined Monday 12th September 2011 11:58 GMT
We are due to get BT fibre in our area, although it's already 4 months late. I will now be able to use up our 30GB allowance in a couple of hours, rather than a day.
Last month we ended up using our allowance early as one of the kids had unwittingly been watching YouTube clips on HD or 480 and it was only by seeing an hour by hour breakdown that I realised where the bandwidth had gone.
Internet services are effectively crippled whilst BT are in charge. How come other providers can offer "unlimited" via their LLU at lesser cost than BT resellers can offer 30GB?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones