6 posts • joined 12 Sep 2011
These figures obviously prove I was wrong to buy an Android and should have followed everyone else. I can't think of any other reason behind them.
Obviously! - you've obviously never worked with these public bodies. Just one meeting with them will tell you all you need to know.
Velv, sometimes you have to believe something. When I take a box to the checkout, I expect something to be in the box. Or would you say, "what, you believed the writing on the box?"?
I'm not a schill
but this is how all articles should be - punchy, direct and interesting.
They should just clamp down on domain squatters. Problem solved. It doesn't take a genius to see what is a vaid domain and what is just a web farm hogging perfectly good domain name just to extort money.
I wouldn't mind approx 17c per download for one of my apps.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix