6 posts • joined 12 Sep 2011
These figures obviously prove I was wrong to buy an Android and should have followed everyone else. I can't think of any other reason behind them.
Obviously! - you've obviously never worked with these public bodies. Just one meeting with them will tell you all you need to know.
Velv, sometimes you have to believe something. When I take a box to the checkout, I expect something to be in the box. Or would you say, "what, you believed the writing on the box?"?
I'm not a schill
but this is how all articles should be - punchy, direct and interesting.
They should just clamp down on domain squatters. Problem solved. It doesn't take a genius to see what is a vaid domain and what is just a web farm hogging perfectly good domain name just to extort money.
I wouldn't mind approx 17c per download for one of my apps.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst