6 posts • joined 12 Sep 2011
These figures obviously prove I was wrong to buy an Android and should have followed everyone else. I can't think of any other reason behind them.
Obviously! - you've obviously never worked with these public bodies. Just one meeting with them will tell you all you need to know.
Velv, sometimes you have to believe something. When I take a box to the checkout, I expect something to be in the box. Or would you say, "what, you believed the writing on the box?"?
I'm not a schill
but this is how all articles should be - punchy, direct and interesting.
They should just clamp down on domain squatters. Problem solved. It doesn't take a genius to see what is a vaid domain and what is just a web farm hogging perfectly good domain name just to extort money.
I wouldn't mind approx 17c per download for one of my apps.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests