6 posts • joined Monday 12th September 2011 08:10 GMT
These figures obviously prove I was wrong to buy an Android and should have followed everyone else. I can't think of any other reason behind them.
Obviously! - you've obviously never worked with these public bodies. Just one meeting with them will tell you all you need to know.
They should just clamp down on domain squatters. Problem solved. It doesn't take a genius to see what is a vaid domain and what is just a web farm hogging perfectly good domain name just to extort money.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins