1 post • joined 8 Sep 2011
And not a bad thing really
I have LSI and HDS storage at the back of my Bluearcs. The HDS kit just works. The LSI kit is terrible. I have changed more 'failed' disks in LSI storage in the last two years than in all my HDS and NetApp storage over the last decade and I have about ten times as many HDS/NetApp spindles.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop