1 post • joined 8 Sep 2011
And not a bad thing really
I have LSI and HDS storage at the back of my Bluearcs. The HDS kit just works. The LSI kit is terrible. I have changed more 'failed' disks in LSI storage in the last two years than in all my HDS and NetApp storage over the last decade and I have about ten times as many HDS/NetApp spindles.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe