1 post • joined 8 Sep 2011
And not a bad thing really
I have LSI and HDS storage at the back of my Bluearcs. The HDS kit just works. The LSI kit is terrible. I have changed more 'failed' disks in LSI storage in the last two years than in all my HDS and NetApp storage over the last decade and I have about ten times as many HDS/NetApp spindles.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer