5 posts • joined 8 Sep 2011
Huge apologies to Uncle Ron, I just saw an earlier version of this article with the original El-Reg sub-headline intact.
Clearly not worked out the difference between Humming birds and growing grass. Or drying paint.
I'd copy/paste it but it's an image. It's on their Facebook feed if you want to check it out!
Peter Jackson is furious
4.4 trillion/fps? He's going to have to spend years reshooting the last episode of The Hobbit.
And the running time will now be several million years!
No, you're not mistaken. But you're the one who mentioned watching grass grow.
I'd call my lawyer but he's busy talking nonsense about Wookies living on Endor.
Damn it! ... He's using the Chewbacca defense!
Journal of Sexual Medicine?
Why should journalists check both their facts and their sources?
Read this most enlightening expose of this "story" http://bit.ly/InJIoC
Depressing reading but...
We're talking about a sample of about 0.0003% of the population of a country that is deeply divided on political and social issues, with one of its two political parties and many of its high profile media outlets (well, one in particular) taking a hard line anti intellectual, anti science stance and constantly whipping up a culture of hatred and fear.
Sorry, I forgot what my point was...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer