1 post • joined 2 Sep 2011
ermmm, not so fast
As the quote is "it’s fastest model yet" the addition of the apostrophe, and subsequent contraction, can actually be read as "it is fastest model yet". It could be construed that it is either the fastest Arc, fastest Xperia, fastest Sony or fastest Android.
"its fastest" would certainly mean the adjective is applied to the object of the sentence.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin