1 post • joined 2 Sep 2011
ermmm, not so fast
As the quote is "it’s fastest model yet" the addition of the apostrophe, and subsequent contraction, can actually be read as "it is fastest model yet". It could be construed that it is either the fastest Arc, fastest Xperia, fastest Sony or fastest Android.
"its fastest" would certainly mean the adjective is applied to the object of the sentence.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...