1 post • joined 2 Sep 2011
ermmm, not so fast
As the quote is "it’s fastest model yet" the addition of the apostrophe, and subsequent contraction, can actually be read as "it is fastest model yet". It could be construed that it is either the fastest Arc, fastest Xperia, fastest Sony or fastest Android.
"its fastest" would certainly mean the adjective is applied to the object of the sentence.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play