1 post • joined 2 Sep 2011
ermmm, not so fast
As the quote is "it’s fastest model yet" the addition of the apostrophe, and subsequent contraction, can actually be read as "it is fastest model yet". It could be construed that it is either the fastest Arc, fastest Xperia, fastest Sony or fastest Android.
"its fastest" would certainly mean the adjective is applied to the object of the sentence.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market