6 posts • joined 14 Jun 2007
Get the friggin' laser
Might make some good real world target practise for the 747 with the nose mounted laser.
"keep it locked in a box under the bed with the keys out of the kids reach"
Lets hope she never confuses it with that other battery operated device, also locked under the bed with the keys out of the kids reach, while fumblingly fingering about in the dark!
Each to their own I say......... I use VOIPstunt myself on their pay-as-you-go option. For as little as E10 I can get 3 hours worth of free phone calls to most landlines in the world. And the E10 cost you say??? Well that gets spent on 5c international text messages. You have 3 months to spent you E10 before your 3 hours a week worth of free calls reverts to normal rates or else you can just top up again. Might not suit everyone but like I said each to their own.........
Lets go back to the begin........
Just because a bunch of egotistic frog marching extremists hijacked the swastika back in the 30's for a few years should not delude people from its true original meaning when it was first used some 3000 years ago. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?"
No but I might deposit my bubblegum........
So why have you given these 'netbotters' the assassin (3 name) treatment? Is there a conspiracy in the making.........
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK