1 post • joined 28 Aug 2011
lack of competition is costly
VmWare is not likely to cut it's customers any slack on it's pricing until some viable competition emerges. When it comes to Enterprise class virtualization, the competition is woefully behind in their product offering, so VmWare (like any other business) will take advantageous of this gap as long as possible.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity