1 post • joined 28 Aug 2011
lack of competition is costly
VmWare is not likely to cut it's customers any slack on it's pricing until some viable competition emerges. When it comes to Enterprise class virtualization, the competition is woefully behind in their product offering, so VmWare (like any other business) will take advantageous of this gap as long as possible.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)