1 post • joined 28 Aug 2011
lack of competition is costly
VmWare is not likely to cut it's customers any slack on it's pricing until some viable competition emerges. When it comes to Enterprise class virtualization, the competition is woefully behind in their product offering, so VmWare (like any other business) will take advantageous of this gap as long as possible.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops