1 post • joined 28 Aug 2011
lack of competition is costly
VmWare is not likely to cut it's customers any slack on it's pricing until some viable competition emerges. When it comes to Enterprise class virtualization, the competition is woefully behind in their product offering, so VmWare (like any other business) will take advantageous of this gap as long as possible.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring