1 post • joined 27 Aug 2011
Nokia... aw.. forgetaboutit!
None of their dual sim offerings are available in Europe. The C2 was released one year after it's announcement. I trust Nokia when I see their products in my hands.
Look for Samsung C5212 for a dual active/active sim dumb phone. You can hold onto 4 conversations at the same time.
For a "smartphone" with two sims, look for ViewSonic V350, it's on pre- order at Amazon.co.uk.
I currently use the Samsung C5212, but looking to upgrade to the Viewsonic when it's widely released.
Wishlist: dual active sim, qwery keyboard, decent snapper. Any takers?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory