1 post • joined 27 Aug 2011
Nokia... aw.. forgetaboutit!
None of their dual sim offerings are available in Europe. The C2 was released one year after it's announcement. I trust Nokia when I see their products in my hands.
Look for Samsung C5212 for a dual active/active sim dumb phone. You can hold onto 4 conversations at the same time.
For a "smartphone" with two sims, look for ViewSonic V350, it's on pre- order at Amazon.co.uk.
I currently use the Samsung C5212, but looking to upgrade to the Viewsonic when it's widely released.
Wishlist: dual active sim, qwery keyboard, decent snapper. Any takers?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders