1 post • joined 27 Aug 2011
Nokia... aw.. forgetaboutit!
None of their dual sim offerings are available in Europe. The C2 was released one year after it's announcement. I trust Nokia when I see their products in my hands.
Look for Samsung C5212 for a dual active/active sim dumb phone. You can hold onto 4 conversations at the same time.
For a "smartphone" with two sims, look for ViewSonic V350, it's on pre- order at Amazon.co.uk.
I currently use the Samsung C5212, but looking to upgrade to the Viewsonic when it's widely released.
Wishlist: dual active sim, qwery keyboard, decent snapper. Any takers?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes