1 post • joined 27 Aug 2011
Nokia... aw.. forgetaboutit!
None of their dual sim offerings are available in Europe. The C2 was released one year after it's announcement. I trust Nokia when I see their products in my hands.
Look for Samsung C5212 for a dual active/active sim dumb phone. You can hold onto 4 conversations at the same time.
For a "smartphone" with two sims, look for ViewSonic V350, it's on pre- order at Amazon.co.uk.
I currently use the Samsung C5212, but looking to upgrade to the Viewsonic when it's widely released.
Wishlist: dual active sim, qwery keyboard, decent snapper. Any takers?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!