2 posts • joined Friday 26th August 2011 13:27 GMT
Apples & well never mind ...
You can’t really say that this tablet PC is has similar specs to an iPad, it’s like comparing a Porsche 911 to an F1 Ferrari. A Porsche 911is fast and for the consumer, but an F1 Ferrari is not mass produced and is not designed for the road.
Back to the point, The Windows 8 Build Developer Tablet, is exactly that, a developer tablet. Its for the track not the road. Plus it has quite higher specs than an iPad. Sandy Bridge Core i5. 4gb DDR3 USB HDMI . . .
As regards the price, is it really that unreasonable, the meerkats toys that you get when signing up for insurance from comparethemarket.com sell on ebay for around £150. Exclusive free stuff always sells on the ol’ bay for a lot more than its true value. But thats life . . .
Re: 'Malicious communication'?
Not all that bad, there would be no Justin Beeber or Rebecca Black . . . if they're not considered 'Malicious communication' against my eardrums . . . I don't know what is . . .
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default