1 post • joined 25 Aug 2011
Or, perhaps a better interpretation...
... is that they are willing and prepared to pay more tax themselves. There's a world of difference between that and simply volunteering the money. They may well give a lot of money away to charities they deem worthy. If you can prove otherwise (...?), you have a better point.
They are, after all, in a very good position to refute the usual claptap about high taxes forcing them (and their peers) abroad. Warren Buffett was even more explicitly in saying "tax me". It's worth the politicians paying more attention to what these people are saying.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...