5 posts • joined 24 Aug 2011
It'd be good to see a test of accuracy of a mobo DAC vs a few external hi-fi DACs. Admittedly, most of the ones I've tried are laptop ones, but with them it's not been noise, just the lifeless sound from them.
Trouble is, the DACs on your Asus will suck, badly, like most PC audio DACs.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media player. Plays alnost anything that you chuck at it.
"Makes you look like a shallow dick" would be more accurate.
DSG is fantastic: convenience of an auto, almost the economy & performance of the manual. In town it's fantastic, and there's enough control to still make the B roads fun.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way