2 posts • joined 23 Aug 2011
I guess you haven't tried Coopers Vintage then - I don't think it gets exported overseas.
Repeater input query
Mark Jessop here (from the article).
We know about the repeater on that frequency. However, we are only outputting 10mW, with a 450Hz signal bandwidth. This is extremely unlikely to break the squelch on a 70cm repeater input, even when it's at altitude.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!