2 posts • joined 23 Aug 2011
I guess you haven't tried Coopers Vintage then - I don't think it gets exported overseas.
Repeater input query
Mark Jessop here (from the article).
We know about the repeater on that frequency. However, we are only outputting 10mW, with a 450Hz signal bandwidth. This is extremely unlikely to break the squelch on a 70cm repeater input, even when it's at altitude.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...