3 posts • joined Monday 22nd August 2011 23:34 GMT
Odd one out
I, for one really enjoy using Windows 8 except for the intrusive "metro". At work, on a touch screen all-in-one pc it makes sense and functions well, on my laptop its more annoying and ruins it, as previously mentioned I am hoping that microsoft in their next Service Pack of windows 8 enable users to disable "metro" on machines without touch screen.
Definately maybe. With the rise of tablets rising as the choice for mobile computing laptops will have to do something special. For one they must either improve the mouse pad to allow various customizable multi-touch gestures, have better instant on from standby and better battery life or become more of a hybrid laptop/tablet like the Asus transformer which i absolutely love.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?