3 posts • joined 22 Aug 2011
Odd one out
I, for one really enjoy using Windows 8 except for the intrusive "metro". At work, on a touch screen all-in-one pc it makes sense and functions well, on my laptop its more annoying and ruins it, as previously mentioned I am hoping that microsoft in their next Service Pack of windows 8 enable users to disable "metro" on machines without touch screen.
Definately maybe. With the rise of tablets rising as the choice for mobile computing laptops will have to do something special. For one they must either improve the mouse pad to allow various customizable multi-touch gestures, have better instant on from standby and better battery life or become more of a hybrid laptop/tablet like the Asus transformer which i absolutely love.
I hope they slash the price again. Several shops still have stock but at full price. GO ON HP GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning