7 posts • joined 19 Aug 2011
xo = 0.0
zo = 0.0
radius = big
do i = 1 , 2
yo = float(i*2-3)
end program dog
pi = 3.14159
do i = 1 , n
theta = 2.0*pi*float(i-1)/float(n)
do j = 1 , m
phi = pi*float(j-1)/float(m)
x = xo + radius*cos(theta)*sin(phi)
y = yo + radius*sin(theta)*sin(phi)
z = zo + radius*cos(phi)
write(luout,*) x, y, z
end subroutine balls
Re: Weights and Measurements
I think more specifics are needed. Was that a short or long fuckton?
Re: US spelling...
The US gallon is based on the "wine gallon" while the "imperial gallon" is based on the "beer gallon". No doubt the wine gallon was preferred as it was smaller, and thus more American...
I am sure the X37 is going to release a paper plane, just to demoralize the Onion staff. Ever since LOHAN was announced they have been gearing up to this.
Re: Rods are out. Rails are in.
Ah but rockets like to take off down wind. I tried launching a rocket into the wind once, and it became a very low-flying cruise missile which struck the house at the end of the field. Slightly downwind is the best option.
However as the balloon will be moving at the same speed as the wind, I don't see how a drogue will help in any way.
Do you get to help the Captain find rum bottles and get drunk or is that a secret level?
Being this is a DARPA project, how will the brain chips work when inside a glass jar full of bubbling liquid?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why