2 posts • joined 15 Aug 2011
I bought one of the pakuma bags from PC World (I know I know), and it turned out the clips are extremely fragile- misalign the clips even slightly, and the arms will snap off. PC World replaced the first one, but refused to replace any more, so the bag ended up in the bin.
Using an Oakley Icon bag now, and it has stood up to many months of abuse.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK