9 posts • joined 12 Aug 2011
AMEE  still wins hands down.
Re: Delta Tango Oscar
"Delta" or more specifically "Δ" is quite often used in mathematics/physics to denote a difference, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_(letter)
I find this graph very depressing. Had Big Content not failed so utterly in adopting new delivery channels, there might be much less of this whole stop-piracy bullshit going on. After all it's not like streaming movies was made possible only last year. And contrary to what is claimed by Big Content, I think a lot of people resort to "piracy" because of its ease of use, not because they don't want to pay for content.
This is weirdly reminiscent of http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/l'oreal-disappointed-at-ban-on-fraud-201107274128/
Enough of this. If a business is unwilling to adapt its business model to a changing market it should go out of business. I thought that was what the whole "free market" thing was about. Obviously I need to learn about double standards.
The fact that legislation only meant to preserve an antique business model of a special interest group is even considered to be passed is a disgrace. It only goes to show that there is distinct lack of seperation of big business and state.
Covered in social goo = facebookkaked?
You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'