4 posts • joined 12 Aug 2011
The iPhone 4S of laptops?
Really?? So anything that now comes glass-encased becomes a copy of the iPhone.
I don't get this. How do Norman and cronies claim that the GST is why we pay more in Oz? GST just adds peanuts compared to the pricing-up that happens in Australia.
Take Battlefield 3 (Xbox) for e.g. - on ozgameshop it's priced around A$ 43 while norman's DI lists it at A$59 and hardly normal lists at $67.88.
Mine's the distributors/retailers picking my pocket.
surely a typo?
<quote>since individual *malware* vendors will be tweaking <quote>
rounded-edge tablet, you say
Hey, what's this - http://bit.ly/pufrB0
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars