4 posts • joined Friday 12th August 2011 00:49 GMT
I don't get this. How do Norman and cronies claim that the GST is why we pay more in Oz? GST just adds peanuts compared to the pricing-up that happens in Australia.
Take Battlefield 3 (Xbox) for e.g. - on ozgameshop it's priced around A$ 43 while norman's DI lists it at A$59 and hardly normal lists at $67.88.
Mine's the distributors/retailers picking my pocket.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene