6 posts • joined 12 Aug 2011
So you think VS 2010 looks good?
Re: So what happens if...
>> What happens if...you opt-in
Why do not need to opt-in, if you do not need it?
So, what is the deal?
Is Oracle receiving only $20m or the $272m awarded earlier by the same Judge?
Yes, Google keep the dummy away from Google+
Can Google prove that my name is Matts Esay or Matt Asay?
Are these guys just to silly not knowing what to do?
Re: It may be good
@Spanners: Go to my profile and send me an email, I will invite you to the Google++
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU